In life, various situations may arise when you need advice and legal representation. Woodard Law is a small-town firm handling general types of cases.
Woodard Law can serve your needs in the following areas:
- Simple Wills, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
- Boundary Disputes
- Breach of Contract Cases
- Drafting of Contracts, Leases and Business documents
- Suing insurance companies that have denied a valid claim
- Representing Small Businesses with legal matters, including policy implementation, investigations and compliance
If you have a legal question and would like to know if Woodard Law can help you, please call for a free phone consultation at 662.574.8824.
Sued an insurance company on behalf of ninety-six year old lady whose home was severely damaged in a storm. The insurance company denied her claim. Woodard Law sued the insurance company and obtained a favorable settlement for the homeowner, enabling her to fix her house and have money left over.
General Practice Articles
- How Does a Court in Mississippi Decide Which Parent Gets Custody of the Kids in a Divorce?Child custody issues are generally decided by the “best interest of the child” standard. But how do family law courts decide what the best interest of […]
- I Want to Get a Divorce. What Do I Need to Know NOW?I represent clients in both Alabama and Mississippi. In both states, if both spouses agree to get divorced and agree to the property/monetary division and any […]
- How Does Joint Child Custody Work?There are two types of child custody: legal and physical. Joint Legal Custody Joint legal custody gives the parties shared decision-making authority with regard to a […]